Project - Business Intelligence Dashboard
SQL and Business Intelligence
In this project, you'll use Tableau to analyze data, create visualizations, and publish an interactive dashboard online. This is an open-ended project, so feel free to use your imagination and make it your own!
You can use any of the following datasets to create the Tableau dashboard:
- Bookshop sample database
- Journalist Killed in Duty 1992 - 2016
- 2021 -W2: Gender Inequality in HIV Infections in Adolescents
- Call Centre
- Hospital ER
- Hotel Hospitality
- Insurance Policies
- Retail Transactions
- Sample Super Store
- Champions League
- WHO Children Mortality Cause
- Lord of the Rings! September 2022
- Bird Strike
Follow these guidelines:
- Download any dataset from the above list of datasets (you can also use any other dataset you find online, but please check with us before proceeding).
- Import the CSV/Excel workbook into Tableau Public. Set up relationships between appropriate tables, if required.
- Create an interactive dashboard with at least 6 different types of visualizations that answer interesting questions. At least 4 of your visualizations must contain filters that can be modified using dropdowns, sliders, etc.
- Publish your dashboard to Tableau public, and submit the link to your dashboard below.
- Follow this guide for the "Resume Description" field in the submission form: https://jovian.com/program/jovian-data-science-bootcamp/knowledge/08-presenting-projects-on-your-resume-231
Sample dashboards on Tableau Public: https://jovian.com/learn/sql-and-business-intelligence/assignment/excel-and-tableau-practice/resources