For the course project, you will pick any programming problem of your choice, solve it step-by-step, and explain your solution.
- Pick a problem from an online source (LeetCode, HackerRank, GeeksForGeeks etc.)
- Use the problem-solving template to solve the problem step-by-step using the method you've learned in this course
- Document your solution and perform complexity analysis by adding explanations to your Jupyter notebook
- Publish your Jupyter notebook to your Jovian profile and share it with the community.
- Submit the link to your Jovian notebook here.
Make sure to review the evaluation criteria below.