Dealing with Large Datasets using Pandas
It is no lie that 'Data is the new Oil', but the amount of data produced every day is mind-boggling. There is about 2.5 quintillion bytes of data created each day at our current pace. And it is not surprising that,
In the last two years alone, the astonishing 90% of the world’s data has been created.
To be able to handle and engineer such a vast amount of data is power.
In This Tutorial we will cover the following topics:
- Loading datasets into Google Colab.
- Fastening Data Loading processes with pandas.dataframe
- Memory saving with pandas(Chunking)
- Loading datasets into intermediate file formats.
- Fastening Data Loading processes with other libraries.
import pandas as pd
Opendatasets is a Python library for downloading datasets from online sources like Kaggle and Google Drive using a simple Python command.