Scraping Nifty 100 Stocks And Their Fundamentals
Scraping Nifty 100 Stocks & their Fundamentals
- Web scraping can help you extract any kind of data that you want. ... You would then be able to retrieve, analyze and use the data the way you want. So web scraping simplifies the process of extracting data, speeds it up by automating it and creates easy access to the scrapped data by providing it in a CSV format.
- Money Control is an online platform that provides its users with information, news, and insights related to business and finance in India.
- Here we are going to extract Nifty 100 Stocks fundamentals which can be benifit to investors for analysis.
- Required modules are BeautifulSoap, pandas and requests
Here are the steps we'll follow
- We're going to scrape "https://www.moneycontrol.com/stocks/marketstats/indcontrib.php?optex=NSE&opttopic=indcontrib&index=28"
- We'll get the list of companies and its urls.
- By using urls we'll get all fundamentals of that company
- At last we'll create csv file for Nifty-100 companies
!pip install jovian --upgrade --quiet !pip install pandas BeautifulSoup4 --upgrade --quiet
import jovian import requests from bs4 import BeautifulSoup import pandas as pd