Eda Youtube Trending Video
Exploratory Data Analysis Case Study - Youtube Trending Videos
Before begin of my data analysis, I want to briefly explain What is Exploratory Data Analysis(EDA)?
What is Exploratory Data Analysis?
EDA, also known as Data Exploration, is an approach to analyzing data sets to get knowledge and insights about data that we have. To build robust machine learning models we need to understand our data and EDA is the optimal method to achieve that with the powerful python libraries such as pandas, seaborn, etc.
These are just a few steps that is comes under EDA:
- Select a real-world dataset
- Data preparation & cleaning i.e identifying outliers, missing values.
- Exploratory analysis & visualization i.e understanding the relationship between variables
- Ask & answer questions about the data
- Summarize your inferences & write a conclusion
So, we can say EDA does two main things; It helps to clean our dataset and gives us a better understanding of the variables and the relationship between them.
!pip install jovian --upgrade --quiet !pip install opendatasets --upgrade --quiet