Data Analysis Project
Exploratory Data Analysis of Used cars (Craigslist)
!pip install jovian --upgrade --quiet
Introduction to Craigslist
What is Craigslist?
- Craigslist is a website for viewing and posting local advertisements and it's completely free to use. You can find a listing for almost anything on Craigslist—jobs, apartments, garage sales, used cars and lot more.
- you can easily connect with people near you to find, buy, or sell just about anything.
- Just go to www.craigslist.org in your web browser. Next, you'll need to choose your location (or allow Craigslist to use your current location).
We are going to use a dataset that was obtained by scraping the craigslist.org and we are going to perform some data analyse , clean and visualize it using python, pandas, some famous visualization technique like plotly, seaborn and matplotlib.
The following steps that are covered in this tutorial:
- Downloading a dataset from an online source
- Data preparation and cleaning with Pandas-
- Open-ended exploratory analysis and visualization
- Answering interesting questions regarding the data.
- Summarizing inferences and drawing conclusions