Santander Customer Transaction Prediction using ML
- Dataset used: Santander Customer Transcation Dataset
- In this challenge, Santander invites Kagglers to help them identify which customers will make a specific transaction in the future, irrespective of the amount of money transacted
- The data provided in this dataset has the same structure as the real data they have available to solve this problem.
- Dataset consists of 200k+ rows and 200+ columns
- The data is anonimyzed, each row containing 200 numerical values identified just with a number
- To run this notebook, select "Run" > "Run on Colab" and connect your Google Drive account with Jovian. Make sure to use the GPU runtime if you plan on using a GPU.
Download the Dataset
- Install required libraries
- Download data from Kaggle
- View dataset files
- Load training set with Pandas
- Load test set with Pandas
Install Required Libraries
!pip install opendatasets numpy pandas jovian matplotlib scikit-learn --quiet
import jovian import pandas as pd import numpy as np %matplotlib inline import matplotlib.pyplot as plt import seaborn as sns