Predict Used Cars Prices
Used Cars Price Prediction using ML
Dataset Used: US Used Cars Dataset(3 million Cars)
We'll train the machine learning model to predict the price of a second hand car in USA given the information like Engine Power, Car Make, Car Condition, Seller Rating, Selling location, Seating Capacity etc.
In this project, we analyse the US Used Cars Dataset(3 million Cars), which has information about '3 million' cars listed in the Used Car Market in US.
The dataset has 3 million rows and 66 columns
To run this notebook, select "Run" > "Run on Colab" and connect your Google Drive account with Jovian. Make sure to use the GPU runtime if you plan on using a GPU.
- Download the dataset
- Data Cleaning
- Exploratory Analysis and Visualization
- Prepare the dataset for ML training
- Train hardcoded & baseline models
- Make predictions
- Peform feature engineering
- Train & evaluate different models
- Tune hyperparameters for the best models
- Summary and References
Download The Dataset
- Install required libraries
- Download data from Kaggle
- View dataset files
!pip install numpy pandas jovian opendatasets scikit-learn xgboost --quiet