Assignment 3 - Pandas Data Analysis Practice
This assignment is a part of the course "Data Analysis with Python: Zero to Pandas"
In this assignment, you'll get to practice some of the concepts and skills covered in this tutorial: https://jovian.ai/aakashns/python-pandas-data-analysis
As you go through this notebook, you will find a ??? in certain places. To complete this assignment, you must replace all the ??? with appropriate values, expressions or statements to ensure that the notebook runs properly end-to-end.
Some things to keep in mind:
- Make sure to run all the code cells, otherwise you may get errors like
NameErrorfor undefined variables.
- Do not change variable names, delete cells or disturb other existing code. It may cause problems during evaluation.
- In some cases, you may need to add some code cells or new statements before or after the line of code containing the ???.
- Since you'll be using a temporary online service for code execution, save your work by running
jovian.commitat regular intervals.
- Questions marked (Optional) will not be considered for evaluation, and can be skipped. They are for your learning.
You can make submissions on this page: https://jovian.ai/learn/data-analysis-with-python-zero-to-pandas/assignment/assignment-3-pandas-practice
If you are stuck, you can ask for help on the community forum: https://jovian.ai/forum/t/assignment-3-pandas-practice/11225/3. You can get help with errors or ask for hints, describe your approach in simple words, link to documentation, but please don't ask for or share the full working answer code on the forum.
How to run the code and save your work
The recommended way to run this notebook is to click the "Run" button at the top of this page, and select "Run on Binder". This will run the notebook on mybinder.org, a free online service for running Jupyter notebooks.
Before starting the assignment, let's save a snapshot of the assignment to your Jovian.ai profile, so that you can access it later, and continue your work.
# Run the next line to install Pandas !pip install pandas --upgrade
import pandas as pd